Monday, November 24, 2008

I am a level 72 Lock

Ok, you might have been wondering where I've been. Mostly in Azeroth or Stormwind and lately in the Borean Tundra. I've been playing World of Warcraft. Ok, playing a lot of Warcraft. I don't watch TV anymore and my book reading has dropped off but I can say I've really been enjoying myself. I'm in a guild with people I respect and like and love playing with people all over the country. A huge society of geeks. The drama with the ins and outs of personalities in the guild can be annoying but I'm also amazed by the simple kindnesses that I see from strangers. It's probably kept me from going absolutely crazy while trying to get through another year at my school. Yes, my name is Greatlady and I'm a level 72 Warlock. Until Thanksgiving break that is, when I hope to get to level 75.

1 comment:

100 Farmers said...

Woot!....Level 80 now...Woot!