Sunday, July 23, 2006

This year gripe-HALT THE PRESSES!!!!!

At what point does "Shutting your door and Teaching" stop working? So many of my colleagues have left this sinking ship. I absolutely dread the first days back with my principal and her cronies that she has brought with her from her other school.

Breaking News!!! Got a new teaching job! Bhahahahahahahah. I am running away and I feel ten years younger. I may have to stay at my old school for a couple of days to wait on paperwork but am soon free!!! I am not looking forward to telling my fellow teachers in my department or team that I am leaving. I feel guilty and a little like I'm abandoning them. But to not be under that constant threat of my mentally ill principal is like divorcing an abusive spouse. And moving to another country of course.

1 comment:

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Where are ya? How's the new school going?