Tuesday, February 05, 2008

One thing

It's not that I haven't had a lot on my mind to write about, it's just that I can't seem to come up with decent conclusions for my posts. I therefore have a huge plethora of posts waiting in limbo like ripening literary fruit. One thing though that I must report. Something I never imagined saying to my principal: One of my 9th grade boys tried to get into a brawl with my 7 months pregnant student today. Sigh. I'd bet money that the pregnant student could have taken him though.

2 comments:

Smithie said...

I know how you feel about the "ripening posts". I don't know how many times I have been in front of my computer typing and deleting over and over, while grading or a daughter or a dog or a really cool site that I didn't know about until I clicked the 200th link of that nights surfing bing became more important.
You're right, if she's 7 months pregnant and still in school she's tougher than 99% of 9th grade boys.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Go ahead, be brave, post even the unripe thoughts. You can always go back and bring them to fruition later.